The 1200ml (40oz) stove is our largest and most popular portable stove that fits 40 oz of food or liquid, enough for a 3-4 person meal comfortably or a large meal for two people.
Cook a meal anytime, anywhere! The BaroCook® Flameless Cooking System is a revolutionary stove for campers, outdoor enthusiasts, first responders, railroaders, emergency food storage and so much more, the uses are endless. No matter where you are going, bring this stove along to always have a hot meal.
With the supplied heating packs, you can carry, cook, and heat your meals easily. Just place the heating pack and water into the outer container and then place the inner steel container with your meal inside, seal the lid and let the combination of hot water, steam, and the heat pack will heat your meal. When your meal is heated, open the lid and enjoy.
BaroCook 1200ml Cooker Details:
- Package includes: BaroCook BC-007 40 oz. (1200ml) rectangle stove container + one 50g heating pack + instructions
- No fire, fuel, or electricity required. The heat pack reacts with a small amount of water to heat for up to 30 minutes and stay warm for another 30 minutes
- A great addition to 72-hour kits, go bags, emergency food storage, and much more!
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic, odorless and biodegradable heat packets
- The stainless container is great for storing & traveling with food with its airtight lid
- Reheat foods safely in our, food-grade, high-quality, rust-resistant 18/10 stainless steel inner container
- BPA, phthalate, PVC & lead-free
- Can be used safely indoors or outdoors.
- For best results use large 50g heat packs
- Caution: Contents will become very hot when heating your food
- Please read the instructions first before using the cooker.