Aconcagua Vest (Women's)
Named after the highest peak in the Western Hemisphere, this water-repellent vest is ready to take on a variety of conditions. Highly wind-resistant, the Women’s Aconcagua Vest pairs 550-fill goose down with 70% recycled Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for a great warmth-to-weight ratio and comfortable all-day wear.
- Standard fit
- Highly wind-resistant WindWall™ fabric
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- 550 fill goose down and Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for a beautiful fit and great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Cozy, brushed chin-guard lining
- Exposed VISLON® center front zip
- Secure-zip handwarmer pockets
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
body: 40D x 55D 49 g/m² WindWall™—100% nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Center Back: 24.75''
down insulation: 550 fill goose down in body; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
synthetic insulation: 150 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in the side panels