Animator F/W 16 (2022) - On Order
NOTHING BEATS THE FEELING OF YOUR FIRST PEDAL BIKE. THIS TWO-WHEELER COMES WITH REMOVABLE TRAINING WHEELS AND MAKES IT EASY FOR KIDS TO FALL IN LOVE WITH CYCLING.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Built for kids
Short crank length and narrow Q-factor make Animator easy to pedal, and a lightweight aluminum frame allows small children to have more control.
Short-reach brake levers, lower stand-over height, protective stem pad and removable training wheels make it fun and safe for kids learning to ride a pedal bike.
ALUXX aluminum frame material provides long-lasting reliability, backed by a lifetime warranty on the frame.
- Sizes: one size
- Colours: Blue Ashes, Concrete
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: high-tensile steel
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Kids, middle high, 520mm width
- Stem: alloy quill, 22.2x40mm
- Seatpost: alloy, 25.4x200mm
- Saddle: Giant Kids
- Pedals: platform
- Shifters: N/A
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Brakes: alloy, direct pull
- Brake Levers: alloy junior, adjustable reach
- Cassette: 18t
- Chain: KMC C410
- Crankset: alloy forged, 28t, 89mm
- Bottom Bracket: sealed cartridge
- Rims: Giant Kids 16", alloy
- Hubs: nutted, 20h
- Spokes: 14g
- Tires: Innova IA-2094, 16x2.25"
- Extras: training wheels, bell, protective pad
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.