Utterly stylish and unapologetically versatile, the Archeon 25 features a roll-top closure and a clean silhouette that can just as easily accompany your commute to the coffee shop or carry the essentials for a day hike. Quality crafted with durable recycled fabrics, this pack was created to crossover between trail and everyday without forfeiting Osprey's signature quality and comfort. Featuring dual side pockets, a removable raincover and reservoir sleeve.
With a focus on comfortable carry in a range of volumes and profiles, the series covers needs from backpacking and travel to hiking and commuting.
Clean lines and beautiful fabrics and hardware combined with utilitarian function and durability creates timeless packs.
SUSTAINABLE & DURABLE BUILD
Constructed with recycled materials without compromising Osprey’s commitment to quality construction, design and durability.
- Roll top with extended single zip front panel access
- Front stretch woven/fabric shove-it pocket
- Hidden internal zip pocket
- HDPE framesheet and dual-profiled aluminum alloy stays spread load across the entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered bumped foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to body
- Adjustable harness
- Edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap