Blundstone 169 - Work & Safety Boot Rubber Toe Cap Crazy Horse Brown
Blundstone's work & safety boot with rubber toe cap keeps boots alive on the job even longer. A steel toe protects your feet and a rubber toe cap protects your boots.
Multiple technical features protect feet from electrical shock, chemicals and workplace hazards. All-day comfort, dry feet, no laces in a boot so safe it even protects itself. CSA approved.
All styles are listed in unisex Australian sizes, see the conversion chart for your correct fit.
Features & Benefits
- CSA Grade 1 protective steel toe cap
- Rubber toe cap for extra wear life
- Weatherproof leather is an industry-leading 2.5 mm thick, yet 'breathes' for absolute comfort
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethan (TPU) outsole: weatherproof, durable, lightweight and provides reliable certified traction
- XRD™ footbed for all-day comfort and support
- Puncture resistant mid-soles by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable and warmer than steel
- Injection molded soles -- no adhesives to come unglued, no stitching to rot
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant sole
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit
- Comfort EVA removable footbed with XRD™ in the heel pad
- Canadian Safety Association (CSA) Approved
- Unisex sizing