Cubit Stretch Down Vest (Women's)
Rab Women's Size Chart
|Rab Size||UK Label Size||CA Size||Chest||Waist||Sleeve||Hips|
For a quick boost of warmth, the Cubit Stretch Down Vest is the perfect everyday gilet on a cold winter’s day. Giving a second life to quality down that might have otherwise ended up in landfill, the Cubit Stretch Down Vest is filled with heat trapping, 700FP P.U.R.E recycled down.
Versatile, stylish, and functional this gilet is at home in town or on the trail. The Pertex®3D Weave Technology allows the baffles to be constructed from one piece of stretch fabric, without the need for stitching. This improves warmth and wind resistance and allows the torso to stretch and twist with you, offering great mobility for outdoor activities. The outer Pertex® Quantum fabric is breathable and weather resistant with a fluorocarbon free DWR finish, coping well with sudden showers and winter winds.
Lightweight and packable, it can be easily stashed in your pack and pulled out at the summit for that well-earned sandwich break. It has a durable YKK® VISLON® front zip with a soft, fleece lined chin guard, a snug down filled hood, and a flattering slim fit. Cosy and comfortable, the Cubit Stretch Down Vest will be the layer you reach for daily.
- Weight:353g/12.4oz (Size 10)
- Product Code:QDB-32
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- YKK® Vislon® front zip with fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- Down-filled hood with stretch binding
- Unique pre-woven baffle design aids warmth and freedom of movement
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Outer Fabric - Lightweight and soft Pertex®Quantum® 3DWeave pre-woven baffle with fluorocarbon-free DWR (128gsm)
- 700 fill-power recycled down with Nikwax hydrophobic finish (96g size 12)
- Centre back length (Size 10): 67cm / 26.4inch