This thin, low profile, clean, and comfortable design makes the Salus Eclipse the ideal PFD for agility and speed, while the high cut design makes it an excellent choice for hiking and trapezing. Designed to the European ISO 12402 50 Newton Standards.
The Eclipse is a 50 Newton floatation aid and is NOT Transport Canada approved.
- Larger zipper pocket provides plenty of space for snacks and tools
- Dry-lex on the inside for drainage, breathability, and comfort.
- Neoprene shoulder straps for security and a comfortable fit.
- Side zipper and security clasp closure.
- Light nylon fabric to reduce weight.
- Neoprene wraps fully around the outside of the jacket to create a comfortable form-fitting and low snag design.
- 2.5-inch rubber gripper keeps the jacket from riding up and sliding around during use
- Large 1.5-inch strap for ease of handling and comfort.
- No snag design with the hidden belt tunnel
Available in XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL