Edge 2 Cycling Jersey (Men's) - Past Season
The Edge 2 Jersey is one of the most comfortable mid-weight jerseys on the market. Soft to the touch and warm enough to layer with or use on its own, the Edge 2 will get you through the majority of your winter riding.
The fabric is so nice that it's even recommended using it for any outdoor winter activity. Louis Garneau's Drytex® Thermal fabrics offer a four-way stretch for mobility, a nice brushed backing for a great feel on the skin, and thumb loops at the wrists to help with the glove interface in cold weather riding. Louis Garneau also threw in features they can't live without, such as zippered pockets and added reflectivity for enhanced visibility in low light conditions.
- Fit Tech: Standard
- Fabric : Drytex® Thermal
- Fabric Technology: 4-way stretchability, Heat retention, Moisture management
- Arm Finish Biceps: Thumb loops at wrists
- Hem Finish: Elastic at hem
- Pockets : 2 rear pockets with zip, one with headphone cable exit
- Visibility Features: Reflective logos at front and back
- Zipper: 9"/23 cm zip neck, Inner flap and zip garage