By CANADA GOOSE
Elmwood Parka (Women's)
The Elmwood Parka has you covered from head to (almost) toe. It's designed for warmth down to -25°C, but side vents and backpack straps allow for ventilation and hands-free carrying when temperatures rise. Reflective details on the cuffs can be hidden away when not needed.
Made in Canada
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Reflective webbing along the back adds visibility in low light. Brim has a shaping wire to stand up to harsh winds
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction add comfort and lock in heat. Outer cuffs feature reflective detailing that can be hidden with single-button adjustment when not needed
- Side vents with snap closures add range of motion when opened up
- Placket with webbing pull tabs and hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 sets of double-stacked fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with 2-way zipper closures for ease of access
- 5 interior pockets: drop-in pocket, 2 mesh pockets designed to fit kidney warmers, 2 mesh drop-in pockets with snap closures
Designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climates, this ultra durable textile contains cotton. As a result, the colour will naturally change and build character over time.
- Water Resistant