HyBridge® Lite delivers lightweight, breathable warmth designed to move with you. New enhancements have been made this season, including a narrower quilting pattern at flex points to enhance fit. Perfect for active use, layering, or travel packability, HyBridge® Lite is as versatile as you need it to be.
Made in Canada
- Down-filled hood with stretch binding at opening adds warmth and element protection
- Collar is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Thermal Mapping® technology places performance fabrics where you need them most to maximize warmth, breathability and movement
- Flex points are crafted with a narrower quilting pattern to enhance fit and improve range of motion
- Cuffs with discreet thumbhole construction that can keep sleeves in place during active use or when layering
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: mesh-lined hand pockets with zipper closures
- 2 interior pockets: lower drop-in pockets
- Signature double-stripe reflective details at back of collar, and reflective stitching at hood brim and cuffs, for added visibility in low light
- Packable into wearer's exterior right pocket. When packed, it has a large loop for hand-held carrying, and a smaller loop for a carabiner to clip onto a bag or waistband
Abrasion-resistant fabric with lightweight durability that is ideal for layering and high-intensity performance.