Designed with the input of world freestyle kayaking world champions Dane and EJ Jackson, the Kokatat GORE-TEX PRO Icon dry suit was designed to take a beating and keep you dry.
Originally developed in collaboration with whitewater kayaking world champions EJ and Dane Jackson, the Kokatat GORE-TEX PRO Icon rear-entry dry suit pushes the upper limits of dry suit performance. The Icon features a rear entry flexible waterproof zipper that moves comfortably with the paddler in the most difficult moves. The Icon is made in our Arcata, CA factory and features Kokatat's limited lifetime warranty.
- GORE-TEX PRO fabric
- Self draining punch-through neoprene neck and wrist over-cuffs
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets
- Zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
- Rear entry zipper
- Front relief zipper for men
- Dual adjustable overskirt with hook & loop compatible neoprene
- GORE-TEX PRO socks
- Factory sealed seams
- Machine or hand wash cool with liquid detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Store it dry, hanging, or loosely folded