KEB GAITER TROUSERS (Men's)
Technical trekking trousers in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco with built-in gaiters.
- Technically advanced trekking trousers with built-in gaiter function.
- Designed for freedom of movement and durability on challenging treks.
- Zippers above the knee transform the lower part of the trouser legs into gaiters.
- Ventilation zippers from the hips to knees.
- Boot hooks in the leg endings and loops to attach straps or stirrups.
Technical trekking trousers with built-in gaiter function. Part of the award-winning Keb series, now updated for even better performance, fit and durability. In warm weather, the legs can be zipped off to transform the trousers into a pair of shorts. The removed section has a drawcord at the calf that together with the boot hook transforms it into a gaiter that protects legs in brush-filled terrain. Made in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco for freedom of movement, protection and durability.
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Ventilation, Water-resistant, Wind resistant, Stretch
63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
Reinforcement areas: Knees, Rear
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Weight: 640 g
Weight reference: in size 48
Model height: 186 cm
Model size: 48
Waist: Mid waist
Fit: Regular Fit
Leg type: Zip-off trousers
Leg endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
Pre-shaped knees: Yes
Boot hook: Yes
Number of pockets: 4
Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)