Exploring the sandstone canyons of the desert, thwacking through routes filled with pokey brush and trees, or clearing wilderness trails with Pulaski ax in hand—this is what the Kestrel 58 was made for. Built with durable fabrics for demanding outdoor conditions and activities, the Kestrel has all the features you need to enjoy the experience and get the job done. For quick overnights or big days out, you'll come to appreciate its finer features, like an integrated raincover that deploys quickly to keep your gear dry, a unique reverse straightjacket compression for attaching additional gear to the front of your pack, and Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment to free your hands without stopping to take your pack off. Like all of our packs, it is made with quality materials you expect from Osprey and can withstand whatever the backcountry throws at it.
Built to withstand every outdoor environment, from sandstone canyons to alder-filled alpine bushwhacks.
MADE FOR WORK
For those heading out for a big day, whether an overnight backpacking trip or drainage-digging trail mission, the Kestrel/Kyte series has everyone covered with an integrated raincover, trekking pole attachments, and organization to keep everything where it belongs for easy access.
FIT TO FUNCTION
The AirScape backpanel offers adjustable torso lengths, while the spacermesh harness and hipbelt comfortably carry heavy loads, and a slim profile doesn't get in the way of the task at hand.
- Breathable AirScape ridged foam backpanel with adjustable torso length
- Floating top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket
- Dual tuckaway ice tool attachments
- External reservoir sleeve
- Dual upper reverse StraightJacket side compression straps
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Integrated removable raincover
- Large front panel dual U-zip access to main compartment
- 3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
SPACERMESH HARNESS AND HIPBELT
- Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
|S/M||3417 in3 / 56 l||28.7h x 14.2w x 13.6d in.||3.75 lbs.|
|M/L||3539 in3 / 58 l||30.7h x 14.2w x 13.6d in.||3.88 lbs.|
- 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- 420HD Nylon Oxford
- 500D Nylon Packcloth