By CANADA GOOSE
Lorette Parka (Women's)
Conquer fluctuating temperatures in style with a sophisticated parka with elaborate quilt-through detailing.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- Quilt-through design
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Exterior cuffs are adjustable with snap closures, while recessed rib-knit cuffs lock in heat
- Back vent with snap closures adds range of motion when opened up
- Placket with button closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in media pocket
Designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climates, this ultra durable textile contains cotton. As a result, the colour will naturally change and build character over time.
- Water Resistant