Nebula Pro Jacket (Women's)
When mountain adventure meets windstorms and whiteouts, you’ll be glad of the Nebula Pro Jacket. With zoned construction and recycled PrimaLoft® insulation it’s a seriously warm layer for winter mountaineering.
The midi-baffled Nebula Pro jacket is the warmest of our recycled PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™ jackets. Mimicking the performance of down, this 100% recycled insulation offers exceptional warmth for low weight. We've strategically placed sheets of recycled PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation across the shoulders and on the cuffs and hood for additional durability.
Built from recycled 30D Pertex® Quantum Pro ripstop nylon with a water-repellant DWR coating the Nebula Pro is robust and weather resistant. It features an adjustable helmet-compatible hood with stiffened peak and a two-way YKK® VISLON® ® front zip with insulated storm guard. Warm, fast drying and robust it's perfect for trekking and mountaineering in harsh winter weather.
- Weight:595g / 21oz
- Product Code:QIO-58
- Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop outer is windproof and water resistant
- Insulation: 100% recycled PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™
- Stratus sheet insulation in key areas for added weather protection
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak
- 2 way YKK Vislon front zip with internal flap
- YKK zipped hand pockets and 1 inner chest pocket
- Fully adjustable cuffs & hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon, 53g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D Atmos nylon, 41g/m²
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide with polyurethane coating and 100% recycled polyamide lining