Neutrino Quilt 200
The Neutrino Quilt 200 is a super light and versatile technical quilt designed for adventures in warm and dry environments.
Both the outer and inner are made from the light but durable Pertex Quantum® ensuring a low weight and small packsize. Inside this, the boxwall chambers are filled with 800FP ethically-sourced hydrophobic down to maximise warmth. The versatile Neutrino Quilt 200 has an elasticated base and lashing points to allow use with various sleep systems making it well suited to hut-to-hut touring or lightweight warmer bivis. Additional features such as hand inserts to wrap the quilt around the body add to its usability and comfort.
- 475g / 16.7oz
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Lightweight Nylon Ripstop inner fabric
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mini boxwall construction
- Elasticated base and lashing points allow use with various sleep systems
- Hand inserts to wrap the quilt around the body
- Lightweight mesh storage sack
- Sil-nylon rolltop stuff sack
- Filled in Derbyshire UK
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,200g / 7.1oz