Ultrasoft technical top made with quick-drying and moisture-wicking fabric to keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Made with 50-100% recycled polyester with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
87% of our line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
87% of our line uses recycled materials.
Ultra-Comfortable, Quick-to-Wick Fabric
Comfortable, spun-jersey scoop neck wicks moisture; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
Raglan Sleeve Construction
Raglan sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
Locker loop makes it easy to hang dry
No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
Drop Tail Hem
Drop tail to keep shirt in place during movement
Woven Patagonia Logo
P-6 woven label at left-front hem
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
119 g (4.2 oz)
- Solids: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey
- Heathers: 4.4-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) spun jersey
- Stripes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (86% recycled) spun jersey
- All with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn