Phoenix Stretch Jacket (Women's)
Hooded core body insulated jacket with breathable stretch panels, use as a mid layer or outer layer.
Weight: 380 g
Warm PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume insulation in the core body and overarms is combined with STRIA Lite stretch fleece in the side body and under the arms for enhanced movement and comfort whilst moving fast when climbing or trekking. A hooded jacket with versatility as a mid layer or outer layer.
- PERTEX® QUANTUM ECO 50% recycled outer with DWR main body
- 88g (UK 12) of PrimaLoft® Black ThermoPlume insulation in the core body and overarms
- 60g/m2 PrimaLoft® Silver 100% recycled insulation in the hood and over shoulders
- 100% recycled PEAQ Synthetic ECO lining
- Insulated under helmet hood with stretch bound face aperture
- Full length YKK front zip with internal storm flap
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Pre-elasticated cuffs
- Close fit hem
Hiking, Mountaineering, Climbing
Outer: 100% Polyester (50% Recycled); Side Panel: 97% Polyester, 3% Elastane; Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled); Insulation - Core Body And Overarms: 100% Polyester; Insulation - Shoulders And Hood: 100% Polyester (Recycled)