The Pungo paddle was designed and optimized for the Pungo family of kayaks, but also works exceptionally well with other rec and touring kayaks. The paddle’s shape, size and proprietary blade curvature deliver the optimal angle of entry and stroke depth for smooth, efficient, flutter-free strokes regardless of paddling style or experience level. With a simple flip of a low-profile lever, the Pungo Paddle can be adjusted to fit virtually any paddler, model of kayak, or stroke style.
The Carbon style is the lightest weight option and features a carbon fiber blade and 100% carbon shaft.
- Achieve sustainable paddling power without flutter or fatigue
- Adjustable size - 220cm base length expandable up to 240cm
- Designed for use with Wilderness Systems Pungo kayaks (all sizes/model years)
- Two-piece construction breaks down for easy transportation and storage
- Lightest weight Pungo paddle – 25 oz
- Also works well with other recreation kayak models
- Features a carbon fiber composite blade
- Blade Size: 595cm2
- Rock-solid Leverlock® adjustable ferrule system allows for infinity feathering options and enables up to 20cm of length adjustment (US patent 8491349)
- Features a 100% unidirectional carbon shaft