A tough outsole and durable upper make this a good all-terrain hiking boot for rough trails. Thanks to the super-thick EVA midsole and burly forefoot plate these shoes feel bulletproof. There is a sock-like liner which connects the tongue to the upper, effectively acting as a gaiter to prevent debris getting in the boot.
O FIT Insole™:
Oboz developed their proprietary insole, and it is what they’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair they make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of the proprietary waterproofing system developed by Oboz, B-DRY, that lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays provides breathable comfort & protects against trail debris
- Stretch cuff around the ankle keeps out all kinds of debris
- BFit Deluxe anatomically designed insole maximizes stability & support with a supportive arch & cushioning heel cup
- Compression molded EVA provides durable comfort & support
- EVA Super Skin (ESS) Forefoot Armoring plate mitigates overflexion & stone bruising under the ball of the foot
- Thru-Hiker sole features grippy yet durable rubber that grips the trail & holds up for miles