Warm, durable winter parka in G-1000 Lite Eco with sustainable Swedish wool padding.
Nature knows best and natural fibres are the major provider of warmth in Singi Wool Padded Parka. It is insulated with Lavalan, a sustainable padding made from carefully selected Swedish wool and PLA (a bioplastic made from corn starch). Its weather resistant G-1000 Lite Eco and long cut make it perfect for outdoor and everyday life in the autumn and winter. Soft wool flannel on the inside adds a premium feel and there are plenty of pockets for storing essentials.
- Wind and water resistant in durable G-1000 Lite Eco.
- Sustainable padding in carefully selected Swedish wool and corn starch PLA.
- Shoulders, hood and pockets in G-1000 Eco for extra durability.
- Robust craftsmanship and details in natural materials.
- Flannel lining made from recycled wool.
Weight: 1530 g
Weight reference: in size S
Material: G-1000® Lite Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Material 2: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Inner material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton. 100% polyester
Filling: Body: 88% wool, 12% polylactide. Sleeve: 85% wool, 15% polylactide.
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Care instructions: do not tumble dry|do not bleach|iron at max. 110°C|do not dry clean|wash separately|30°C normal process
Environmental info: Organic|Recycled|Fluorocarbon-free impregnation