Terra Mission Pants (Men's)
Tough, durable, thermal pants. Ideal for hiking on colder days.
Weight: 555 g
The Montane Terra Mission Trousers are technical winter mountaineering pants which provide warmth when you're on the hills on colder days. Constructed with GRANITE STRETCH the fabric construction delivers high levels of performance, wind and abrasion resistance as well as DWR water repellent. Thermally efficient with articulated knees and added stretch. The Montane Terra Mission Pants give freedom of movement are comfortable to wear but durable. The ideal trouser for walking, hiking or everyday use and great for colder days in the mountains.
Fit: Classic - Designed for all-round mountain use.
- GRANITE STRETCH Thermal nylon with DWR
- GRANITE STRETCH Tough
- CORDURA® knee and insteps
- Stretch fabric providing comfort to wear.
- Microfleece lined waistband with press stud, button and belt loops
- Removable belt
- Two mesh lined hand pockets and thigh pocket with YKK zips
- Extra zipped security pocket inside right hand pocket
- Zipped mesh lined thigh vents
- Articulated knees with engineered tailoring
- Volume adjustable lower legs which can take mountaineering or trekking boots
- Compatible with Montane braces
- Available in Short, Regular and Long leg lengths
Hiking, Mountaineering, Climbing
Main: 50% Nylon, 42% Polyester, 8% Elastane; Reinforcement: 92.4% Nylon, 7.6% Elastane