Titan Lodge 8P Tent
Chinook's largest tent is truly the Titan of family/group tents. They added a heavy duty, oxford nylon floor that will stand up to the wear and tear of foot traffic and camp furniture. The ultra-stable, 4-pole configuration and extra thick fiberglass poles make the Titan extremely sturdy in high winds. The front vestibule door doubles as an awning for shade or rainy weather.
- Two very spacious and private rooms, both with front and rear doors.
- Extra large doors with "no-see-um" screen windows for superb ventilation on warm evenings.
- Extra long tent fly has delta panels to help keep rain far away from the tent floor and body.
- Designed for a quick and easy set-up so you can enjoy the great outdoors faster.
Chinook Tents are all about the details...
- Polyester flysheets with minimum 2000 mm PU waterproof coating and extra UV-resistant treatment on fabric for added protection against damaging UV rays.
- Bathtub style floors have minimum 2000 mm polyurethane coating for super waterproof protection.
- Heavy-duty fiberglass poles for reliability and strength OR lightweight, 7000 series aluminum poles for superior strength and structural integrity under extreme conditions.
- Extremely durable, #10 nylon coil zippers on all doors and #8's on all windows.
- Waterproof factory polyurethane hot-taped seams on all main floors and fly seams.
- Double-stitched and nylon tape-reinforced seams on all strain-bearing upper canopy seams.
- Extra large "D" doors with one-zip opening for quick and easy access.
- Very large door windows with "no-see-um" mesh for added ventilation, views and protection from insects.
- Web loop and grommet/clip and sleeve systems for reliability, strength and easy pitching.
- Heavy-duty guy points made of delta-shaped fiberglass reinforced polyethylene for superior strength under extreme conditions.
- Large gear loft is included with each Chinook tent for added storage space.
- Tent accessory package -- All Chinook tents include tent pegs, guy lines and storage sacks for tent, pegs, and poles.
|Fiberglass tent weight||33 lbs (15 kg)|
|Aluminum tent weight||30 lbs 4 oz (13.7 kg)|
|Poles||4 + ridge + vestibule|
|Height||7'4" (224 cm)|
|Floor||10' x 14' (305 x 427 cm)|
|Body area||140 ft2 (13 m2)|
|with vestibule area||164 ft2 (15.3 m2)|
|Box Size||30.5" x 12" x 11.5" (77 x 30 x 29 cm)|