The Travelling Light TSA Travel Lock is TSA approved, which means your luggage will easily go through airport security and arrive at your destination locked and secure. Conversely, using non-approved locks may result in them being cut off, or worse, your zip sliders cut off. TSA Travel locks are made in three versions: combination lock, combination cable lock and key card lock.
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA) approved
- Travel Sentry Red Diamond Icon (alerting TSA they can open this lock)
- Three-dial Combination Lock: Perfect for lockable zip sliders and joining most double-pull zips
- Combination Cable Lock: Adds versatility for oversize zips or unusual closures and keeping several bags together.
- Key Card Lock: A very lightweight lock with cable which uses a credit card and key-ring sized key-cards you keep in your wallet or travel documents.
|CARDKEY WITH CABLE||COMBINATION||COMBINATION WITH CABLE|
|WEIGHT||36 g||41 g||46 g|