TNF's much-loved Wawona 4-person tent has been given a refresh. We've gone from single- to double-wall construction, re-engineered its poles and made it easier to set up. Don't worry, we've kept the huge vestibule that makes it feel less like a tent, more like a home.
- Color-coded poles and trims make setup simple
- Large vestibule can be used to store gear or as an additional seating area
- Massive interior height lets you stand comfortably or sit in chairs inside the tent and vestibule
- Internal organization pockets keep essentials at hand
- Comfortably fits four people
- Brand-new DAC MX pole set is stronger, without a weight penalty
- External guylines provide extra security in inclement weather
- Hybrid double-wall construction and a large mesh front door for superior ventilation
- Ceiling pockets hold headlamps, lights, tablets, etc.
- Footprint: NF0A52CG (sold separately)