Workshop Wax Machine
The Swix T60 waxing roller machine speeds up the waxing process when using melt gliders or klisters. With a digital temperature control to keep wax liquified in the reservoir, the machine's roller is used to apply a precise layer of wax to skis in seconds. The machine rolls wax neatly and efficiently in a single, fast swipe. The machine is much easier to use than a waxing iron - less drips onto the floor. Works on skis up to 136mm in width.
- 110-volt version with North American plugs
- Precise - and digital temperature control
- For skis up to 136 mm width
- For cross country and alpine skis
- The wax tray is exchangeable and comes with a lid, which allows for dedicated trays for specific waxes, and therefore no need for cleaning in between use.
- Extra trays are sold separately