Naiad PFD (Women's)
Styled for female recreational paddlers, this high-back life vest features articulated, body mapping panels that accommodate a woman's natural curves. The flexible Gaia PVC-free foam panels are cut to allow the Naiad to wrap the paddler in comfort and security. With the soft texture of the durable 100D stretch polyester fabric, the Naiad makes comfort a priority. An added feature: The fleece-lined handwarmer pockets. This Life Vest is certified for use in both the US (by The US Coast Guard) and Canada (by Transport Canada). You do not need to select a certification. The life vest is dual-certified for both countries.
The Naiad features 4 pockets (2 zippered, and 2 hand warmers)
SIT BACK COMFORTABLY
To accommodate the high seat backs in most recreational kayaks, the Proteus features a high-back design with quick drying spacer mesh lower back.
GAIA® PVC-FREE FOAM
The buoyancy foam in all Kokatat PFDs is Gaia® pvc-free. Gaia® is completely free of CFC ozone depleting chemicals. This recyclable foam is very flexible, taking and retaining the shape of your body for a comfortable, custom feel.
- 100D Stretch polyester with 210D high tenacity nylon in high wear areas
- Internal foam contouring for trim, relaxed fit
- Articulated design enhancing comfort
- hand warmer pockets
- Multiple side adjustments
- Ultra-light, quick drying Ariaprene mesh back and shoulders complements high back seats
- 4 pockets (2 zippered, and 2 hand warmers)
- Multiple attachment points for fishing gear
- compatible with tributary hydration system
- BUOYANCY LB./OZ. XS/S (16/00), M/L (16/00), XL/XXL (16/00)