Summit AmFIB Alpha Pant (Men's)
Designed for riders who relish the opportunity to ride through winter, our warmest pant features Polartec® Alpha® for its great next-to-skin feel and lightning-fast moisture transfer that can match hard aerobic efforts. To keep you warm without excess bulk, the insulation is targeted in panels where it’s needed most, while AmFIB® softshell provides 360-degree breathable protection from wind and cold. Dual zippered trail access pockets hold ride essentials and a PFC-free DWR coating shrugs off moisture. The tapered lower legs are pedal-friendly with zip closures that are compatible with a range of footwear. Wear over your favorite liner and go despite the weather.
- Pedal to Zero™: Going by bike 42mi / 67km offsets the climate impact of this garment
- Our warmest pants for the coldest rides
- Polartec® Alpha® panels on the thighs and seat
- 360-degree AmFIB® softshell protection from wind and cold
- Fabrics made from recycled materials
- Kneepad compatible
- Zippered Trail Access pockets for secure storage and pedaling comfort
- PFC-free Durable Water Repellent treatment sheds light precipitation
Main Body: 89% recycled nylon, 11% spandex Liner: 78% recycled polyester, 22% polyester
Pocket Bag: 95% recycled polyester, 5% polyester
Wash with simple detergents without additives (Clear or Free). Wash gentle cycle. Close all zippers and hook and loop closures (“Velcro”). Tumble dry low (fabric should not be hot to the touch). When in doubt (or to save energy) hang dry. Do not use dryer sheets. Products with scents, softeners, etc. will inhibit performance of technical fabrics.