Been shredding so hard that your kit has started to smell? You need Muc-Off Anti-Odour Spray! It’s a highly effective, easy to use anti-odour spray that uses SILVERPLUS® silver ion technology. ERROR
It’s ideal for removing odour caused by bacteria from body armour, shoe lining, gloves, pads or any soft material, synthetic fibre or textile that comes into contact with your skin and starts to smell over time.
Our spray leaves a long-lasting hygienic finish that instantly freshens your equipment. It’s perfect for using while travelling, to help protect you and your kit when it’s repeatedly used and can’t be washed on the go.
Not only will it stop your kit smelling like a skip, but it’ll even help it last longer!
- Triple effect odour remover using SILVERPLUS® silver ion technology
- Effective against odour caused by bacteria for functional freshness
- Suitable and safe to use on most riding equipment and textiles (technical, sportswear, socks, shoes, body armour, pads, body armour and gloves made from textile or leather)
- Suitable to use on leather/suede/cotton/polycotton/softshell/technical fabrics/synthetics*
- Gentle on fabrics and skin when dry
- Provides freshness for up to 10 washes
- Perfect for staying clean and fresh during periods of intense activity such as multi-day bike park sessions, or adventure races when it’s harder to wash your kit
- Easy to use spray on application in a 250ml spray bottle
*Check with equipment manufacturer care instructions before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Do not freeze or allow to frost.
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- Keep out of reach of children
- DANGER: Causes serious eye damage
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- FIRST AID: after inhalation: Supply fresh air; consult doctor in case of complaints.
- CONTAINS: Docusate sodium, Ethanol, Silver Chloride