Lightweight, supportive trail running shoe for lasting comfort on extended runs.
High performance trail running systems for extended high output in challenging terrain.
Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Light, durable footwear providing comfort, support and protection on extended trail runs.
Go farther. The Norvan LD 3 delivers the optimal blend of comfort, light weight, support, and grip for your longest trail runs. The upper is breathable and durable, and the dual-layer internal construction minimizes friction. The toebox is sized to accommodate splay, and the heel and forefoot stack absorbs shock. Advanced materials – Vibram® Litebase sole, InFuse® midsole – shed grams, and the grippy Vibram® Megagrip outsole’s aggressive 4mm lug pattern delivers a confident bite.
- Trail running performance with climbing and scrambling agility
- Durable EVA/Polyolefin blend midsole provides shock absorption and propulsion
- Single layer mesh upper is lightweight, durable, and air-permeable
- Toe cap adds protection and abrasion resistance
- Ariaprene® foam tongue
- InFuse™ midsole (42 Shore C), Anti-Fatigue Insert - 85%
- Internal foot wrap
- 4mm lugs
- Footwear Width: Standard
- Drop (Stack): 6mm (29mm : 23mm)
Footwear Liner Construction
- 3D molded, Ion Element 100% recycled EVA (closed cell) by Dynamic Foam (4.5mm)
Footwear Outsole Construction
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Vibram® LiteBase
- 85% EVA / 15% Polyolefin blend
- Surface clean only.