AXLE Splitboard Ski
The AXLE isn’t just a split version of an all- mountain snowboard. Its progressive shape makes it THE one-board quiver created by backcountry splitboarders for backcountry splitboarding. The AXLE design ensures the skin to the top is as smooth as the ride down.
Built to be playful in the turn while remaining stable in variable conditions. The longer early rise in the tip and tail allows for smearability while the slight camber underfoot maintains stability and inspires confidence at speed.
Details can make the biggest difference on a long tour, and we’ve thought of each and every one in the AXLE. Rounded edges on the inside of the tips of the board means you won’t snag your pants or scratch the board’s edges against one another.
- Carbon fibre matrix - torsional stiffness & improved edge control
- Triaxial glass - torsion, flex & value
- Poplar Paulownia wood core - lightweight & long lasting tuned flex
- PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
- Textured co-extruded nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
- Full thickness hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
- Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
|Weight (lb):||6lb 12oz||7lb 3oz||7lb 7oz||7lb 13oz|
|Rider Weight (kg):||50-73kg||64-86kg||73-95kg||80-102+kg|
|Rider Weight (lb):||110-160lbs||140-190lbs||160-210lbs||175–225+lbs|