BILLY BUSH POT 1 QRT (12CM)
If you like your camping gear to last and be versatile, this is the camp pot for you! Made of thick 18-8 (304) Stainless Steel these pots can be used directly in the campfire on a regular basis and still last a lifetime. This is the wilderness camping Bushcraft pot that does it all.
- Burn free, easy pouring with locking handle.
- Steam or cook with inside with internal dish/pan.
- Made of durable 18-8 Stainless Steel.
- Locking handle keeps everything in place during transport.
- Can be used directly in fire and on a regular basis and still last a lifetime.
- Dry bake breads and cakes right at camp.
Firebox's exclusive stainless steel spring wire handle clips allow for the automatic function of holding the lid down when the handle is in the up position. They can be manually snapped over the handle to lock it in the up-right position to keep it away from the heat without locking the lid down. This allows the lid to be taken on and off freely while the handle remains cool to the touch. This position also allows for burn free, easy pouring. What makes this Billy Bush Pot unique is its internal dish that allows you to steam or cook inside the main pot itself. You can also use the dish to eat out of after cooking. The Billy Bush Pot is made of durable 18-8 (304) Stainless Steel that will resist corroding, provide years of use and still look great. The locking handle keeps everything in place during transport.
Height: 4.75" (12 cm.)
Diameter: 4.75" (12 cm.)
Weight: 1 lb. 3 oz. (540 g.)
Capacity: 1.5 qt. (1420 mL.)