CamJam® XT™ Aluminum Rope Tightener - Large
This rugged cast aluminum rope tightener combines a strong carabiner with a cam locking mechanism, allowing you to secure, tension, and connect serious loads using a rope. Clip the carabiner to a fixed anchor point, then slide your rope through the cam mechanism for a knot-free and worry-free connection, easily releasing your rope with a simple pull.
The CamJam XT Large Aluminum Rope Tightener features Nite Ize signature knot-free CamJam tightening and tensioning technology. Designed for heavy-duty items and bundles and built from durable cast aluminum, this rugged combination of a carabiner and cam mechanism can tighten, tension, connect, and secure serious loads up to 500 lbs, or 250 lbs with the included 10 ft. rope.
The CamJam XT integrates a carabiner clip and gate on one end, and a rotating cam mechanism on the other. This intuitive design allows the CamJam XT to be configured in either a Fixed End or a Loop System to securely tie down large equipment, gear, and other heavy loads. In both systems, the CamJam XT can be easily adjusted and re-adjusted time and time again to tackle a multitude of tie-down projects over the years. The XT Large holds rope from 1/8"-3/8" [3mm-9mm] wide.
To use the Fixed End System: Simply anchor the carabiner to any hook, D-ring, or loop, and feed the rope through the cam until you've reached the desired level of tension. Next, pull the rope firmly and the cam locks into place and stays that way until you release it.
To use the Loop System: Tie a knot to create a loop in one end of your rope. Clip the CamJam XT into that loop, then pull the other end of rope through the cam mechanism. This loop system enables you to bundle or wrap heavy loads and easily secure them.
To release the cam: Simply rotate the cam lock lever and pull your rope upward.
- Allows you to tighten, tension, connect and secure heavy loads by simply pulling your rope or cord through the cam mechanism
- Easy to adjust and release tension by rotating the cam lock lever
- Two attachment methods for ultimate versatility - Loop System and Fixed End System
- Achieve and maintain high tension without knots
- Made of durable cast aluminum for heavy loads
- CamJam XT Large Load Limit: 500 lbs | 227kg, Break Strength: 1500 lbs | 680kg
- CamJam XT Large fits rope sizes: 1/8" - 3/8" | 3mm - 9mm
- CamJam XT Large with 10 ft. Rope Working Load Limit: 250 lbs | 114kg
- CamJam XT Large with 10 ft. Rope features 1/4" diameter
- CamJam XT Large Dimensions: 1.86" x 3.8" x .90" | 47.3mm x 98mm x 22.75mm
- CamJam XT Large Weight: 3.2 oz | 91g
WARNING: NOT FOR USE WHERE DISENGAGEMENT COULD RESULT IN BODILY INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. NOT FOR CLIMBING.