Cyprus 2 Piece Bent Shaft (Standard)
[ sahy - pruhs ]
Mediterranean island whose people fought hard but their land never lost its beauty.
The Cyprus is our most advanced high-angle paddle, with our best paddling design and construction features. You’ll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water. The Cyprus is the smart choice for those playing or cruising with a high-angle style of paddling and wanting the conservative feel of a mid-sized blade.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dynel® edges protect the paddle from the rigorous environment paddlers often find themselves in. A roping material, dynel is impact and abrasion resistant.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Although our Ultimate performance paddles are far and away our best paddling, their unique design characteristics and materials do not make them our most impact resistant. Look to our Premium paddles for the highest impact resistance.
Shaft Option: Bent
Pieces: 2 Piece
Weight Grams: 719g.
Weight Ounces: 25.5oz.
Length Range: 205cm to 230cm in 5cm increments (Small Shaft only in 200cm)
Feather Angle: Smart-View Adjustable
Blade Surface Area: 610 cm2
Blade Length x Width: 46cm x 18cm
Performance Level: Ultimate
Blade Design: Carbon, Mid-size blade, Dihedral, Asymmetrical Blade Shape, Dynel Edge, Ultimate - Carbon Dynel Reinforced
Blade Shape: High Angle
Shaft Features: Smart-View Adjustable Ferrule System, Standard or Small Diameter Shaft, Neutral Bent Shaft