By DARN TOUGH
ABC Boot Midweight Hiking Sock (Men's) - D1964M
Aliens, bears, and camels: Darn Tough named this sock after everything you’re likely to see on an un-average hike, and built it with enough cushioning to keep you cozy when the going gets weird.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from the skin. Fast-drying.
- All-Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable, and odor-resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
- Boot socks sit mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
- 60% Merino Wool 38% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex
- Additional warmth and protection are the signature characteristics of midweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot reaching above the ankle for comfort and protection.