DUMJI CREW SWEATER (Women's)
Dumji is an annual Sherpa festival held in the Khumbu area during the month of May or June every year. Along with serious rituals performed by the monks, the festival is celebrated with dance and drink to honour the anniversary of Guru Rinpoche's birth on the lotus flower.
- Inspired by sweaters worn on the first Everest expedition
- Wool is naturally antimicrobial and moisture wicking
- Provides bulk-free comfort and warmth
- 5 gauge knit
- Add Yarn is ethically sourced and responsibly produced via our specialist knitwear supplier
- Hand wash, do not bleach, dry flat, warm iron
- HPS length: 24 7/8"