Her Spur Boot Lightweight Hiking Sock (Women's) - D1969W
Darn Tough Sock Height
|Sock Height||Men / Unisex||Women||Kids|
|No Show Hidden / No Show Invisible||2"||1.75"||—|
|No Show Socks / No Show Tab||3.5"||2.75"||—|
|1/4 (Quarter) Socks||5.5"||5.5"||4"|
|Micro Crew Socks||8.5"||7.5"||6"|
|Over-the-Calf / Knee High Socks||17"||16.25"||13"|
A soggy rainforest is a beautiful place, but the Her Spur hiking socks will ensure your feet will never feel like one. Merino Wool keeps them desert dry, while silky, light cushion adds miles to any journey from one climate to the next.
Pair with: Hiking boots, backpacking boots, rock scrambles
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities - Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
Style Number: 1969