Hiker Pro Transparent
Very convenient filter. Fast and easy to use pumping mechanism. For 1 to 2 persons. Ideal for backpacking and trekking.
Technology: Pump filter, AntiClogTM pleated cartridge made with 0.2 micron glassfiber. Includes activated carbon granules
Effect: Removes bacteria, protozoa, cysts, algae, spores, sediments. Reduces bad tastes and odors.
Output: Approx. 1 l/min Capacity: Up to 1150 litres (300 gallons) depending on water quality
Weight: 233 gr
Dimensions: 7,6 x 16,5 x 6,1 cm
Guarantee: 2 years Material: Plastic, silicone
Accessories: Prefilter, removable filter protector, 2 quick connect hose sets, Easy FillTM bottle adaptor and carry bag
Article No.: 8019670
• Transparent design so users can follow the flow of the water and the filtering process.
• Chosen “the unrivaled best for field use“ by US Backpacker Magazine. • Chosen easiest to use by 4 out of 5 US retail experts.
• Large filter surface of 271 cm² (107 square inches) makes pumping easy.
• Approximately 48 strokes per minute to provide 1 liter of water.
• Connects to most popular water bottles.
• Compatible with hydration systems.
• The lowest priced water filter pump in its class.
• For clear and occasionally turbid water.
• For longer trips, say several months, we would recommend ceramic filters like the Pocket or Combi.
PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS > BENEFITS
• Transparent design > shows filtering process
• Very large filter surface > fast output and ease of use because of minimal resistance while pumping
• Active carbon core > reduces unpleasant tastes and odors from the water
• Cleanable filter protector > extends filter life in challenging conditions
• Quick connect fittings > for easy installation/removal of input and output hoses
• Small pre-filter on in-hose > protects filter cartridge life in turbid water
• Compact design and easy operation > to fit in any backpack or travel bag
• Easy FillTM Bottle Adaptor > attaches directly to a drinking bottle