KEB JACKET (MEN'S)
Technical jacket in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco for long days in the mountains.
- Designed for freedom of movement and durability on challenging treks.
- G-1000 Eco on the hood, shoulders, front and the lower back.
- Well-ventilated stretch fabric over the back, sleeves and pockets.
- Underarm ventilation openings with two-way zippers.
- Adjustable storm hood and chest pockets with zippers.
A long-time favourite on rocks, snow and all kinds of terrain, the award-winning Keb Jacket is now updated for even better performance. It is still the reliable, well-ventilated jacket that has been a favourite among trekkers all over the world, but now with a refined fit, better durability and new details that are easier to repair. Made in durable G-1000 Eco and stretch fabric and perfect for trekking and alpine adventures, all year round.
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Ventilation, Water-resistant, Wind resistant, Stretch
63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Back length: 78 cm
Weight: 700 g
Weight reference: in size M
Model height: 186 cm
Model wears size: M
Sleeve type: Long sleeve
Hood features: Drawcord adjustment, Helmet compatible
Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
Clothing layer: Outerwear
Number of pockets: 2
Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with zipper, Inner mesh pocket(s)