This low-profile rescue life vest is designed with features veteran paddlers and guides demand.
The HustleR features a quick-release chest harness, D-ring attachment for standard cow tail or Touring Tow Tether, a sleeve designed to fit Kokatat's River Tow Tether, and a covered front lash tab for rescue knife. The large, extra-deep clamshell front pocket with two way zipper allows for internal organization. Covered in Rugged 500D Cordura, two stacked and sculpted pre-curved foam panels wrap and float around the torso to allow optimal fit on varied torso sizes. It has a pull-over design with adjustable shoulders and three side adjustments for a secure fit.
TYPE V RESCUE PFD
The go-to vest for whitewater and swift water rescue. Quick-release chest harness and O-ring are compatible with a variety of tether/tow systems. Also features a sleeve for the Kokatat River Tow Tether or cow tail.
FIT & COMFORT
Pullover design with adjustable shoulders and three side adjustments for a secure fit.
Large, extra-deep clamshell front pocket with a two-way zipper and internal organization to hold all of your essentials.
DURABLE 500D CORDURA® SHELL
This vest will stand the test of time, utilizing the most durable fabrics and components available. Backed by Kokatat’s limited lifetime product warranty.
- 500D Cordura® outer shell
- Gaia® PVC-free foam
- Pullover design
- Large, clamshell front pocket with a two-way zipper and internal organization
- Adjustable shoulders and three side adjustments
- Covered front lash tab for a rescue knife attachment
- Quick-release chest harness and O-ring, tether/tow system ready
- Sleeve for River Tow Tether
- D-ring for cow tail attachment
- US Coast Guard and ISO (EU) approved
- BUOYANCY LB./OZ. XS/S (16/00), M/L (16/00), XL/2X (16/00)
Rinse after use, hang to dry.