Originally developed in collaboration with whitewater kayaking world champions EJ and Dane Jackson, the Kokatat GORE-TEX PRO Icon rear-entry dry suit pushes the upper limits of dry suit performance. The Icon features a rear entry flexible waterproof zipper that moves comfortably with the paddler in the most difficult moves. The Icon is made in our Arcata, CA factory and features Kokatat's limited lifetime warranty.
The new leg pattern provides more articulation for increased movement and improved comfort. The rear entry flexible nylon waterproof zipper moves comfortably with the paddler in the most difficult moves.
Additional features include an
adjustable overskirt, GORE-TEX Pro socks, front relief zipper with flap,
latex gaskets, and neoprene punch through over cuffs. The new Icon dry
suit pushes the upper limits of dry suit performance, designed to take a
beating and keep you dry.
- GORE-TEX PRO fabric
- Self draining punch-through neoprene neck and wrist over-cuffs
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets
- Zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
- Rear entry zipper
- Front relief zipper for men
- Dual adjustable overskirt with hook & loop compatible neoprene
- GORE-TEX PRO socks
- Factory sealed seams
- Machine or hand wash cool with liquid detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Store it dry, hanging, or loosely folded
**Tangerine colourway discontinued