The Kokatat Neptune life vest features 210 high tenacity rip stop
nylon fabric and Gaia PVC free foam. The articulated shell and foam
panels provides unprecedented comfort. All of the webbing adjustments
are front and center for easy fitting. There are five pockets including
pockets for VHF radio and folding knife. Reflective tape, a hydration
sleeve and attachment points for knife and strobe light round out the
features of this life vest. The Neptune is also compatible with the
Tributary Hydration system, Rear Pocket, Tactic Pack and the Poseidon
Quick Release Belt. This Life Vest is certified for use in both the US
(by The US Coast Guard) and Canada (by Transport Canada). You do not
need to select a certification. The life vest is dual certified for both
An articulated shell and sculpted foam panels provide flexible comfort and uninhibited paddling movement.
PACK IT YOUR WAY!
5 pockets (including a VHF radio pocket and folding knife sleeve), attachment points for a strobe and knife give you all the storage space you need for your adventures.
EASY ADJUSTMENT FRONT-AND-CENTER
Kokatat exclusive front-and-center adjustment straps allow for easy and quick vest adjustment. Articulated shell and foam panels wrap your torso in safety and comfort.
KEEP HYDRATED, WHILE ON THE WATER
The Neptune features an integrated hydration sleeve which can be used with the Hydrapak® Elite™ 1.5 Litre Reservoir. Simply fill it up and slip it in.
- 210D High tenacity rip-stop nylon shell
- 5 pockets (including dedicated pockets for VHF radio and folding knife)
- Front and center webbing adjustments
- Articulated Gaia® PVC-free foam panels
- Reflective tape
- Hydration sleeve
- Attachment points for fixed rescue knife and strobe light
- Compatible with Tributary Hydration system and Rear Pocket
- Compatible with Poseidon Quick Release Belt
- BUOYANCY LB./OZ. XS/S (16/00), M/L (16/00), XL/XXL (16/00)
Rinse after using, hang to dry.