Luke Boot (Kids') - Past Season
Complete with a waterproof rubber bottom to keep feet dry, the Luke winter snow boots from Kamik are designed for everything from building snow forts to sledding. Plus, this pair is equipped with reflective NiteRays patches for added safety after dark.
- Fabric: Nylon and synthetic carbon fibre upper
- Waterproof construction
- Foam and fleece insulation
- Moisture wicking boa lining
- Waterproof synthetic RubberHe shell
- SNOWAVE synthetic RubberHe outsole
- Multidirectional lug traction
- Adjustable snow collar
- Bungee lacing system with Easy-Grab lace lock
- NiteRays reflective technology
- Vegan-friendly design
- Height: 21 cm
- Weight per pair: 726 g
- Made in Canada
- Temperature rated to -40°C
RUBBER HEStrong like iron, light like helium, RubberHe is Kamik's own Canadian-made innovation. It's a recyclable PVC-free synthetic rubber that's 50% lighter than natural rubber and 30% lighter than other synthetic rubbers. Flexible, super-comfortable, extremely durable and abrasion-resistant, RubberHe gives you great traction and a light step in any weather.
NITERAYSThe NiteRays reflective binding and patches allow you to continue to work or play safely after the sun sets.