Nantahala 1 Piece Straight Shaft (Standard)
[ nan - tuh - hey - luh ]
One of the most visited river runs in the country, located in North Carolina
The Nantahala offers an excellent balance of power for a smooth stroke in a light weight and durable canoe paddle. Symmetrical blade shape designed for predictable forward paddling and maneuvering strokes.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Optimized flex and strength with our Bomber fiberglass shaft.
- Oval index for added control.
- Bright Pearl fiberglass blade.
- Enhanced ABS T-grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
Shaft Option: Straight
Pieces: 1 Piece
Weight Grams: 773g.
Weight Ounces: 27.25oz.
Length Range: 48" to 64" in 1" increments.
Blade Surface Area: 138in2
Blade Length x Width: 21.5in x 8.25in
Performance Level: Premium
Blade Design: Dihedral, Premium Fiberglass
Blade Shape: Symmetrical
Shaft Features: Canoe Whitewater Shaft, Whitewater Fiberglass - Straight