Eliminating excess bulk with a highly tapered design and offering exceptional warmth for its weight, this bag is built for women moving fast and light on cold mountain missions. It has a shorter length and female specific shape, filled with 800FP goose down and covered with a recycled, wind resistant Pertex® Quantum outer.
For the alpinist looking for a lightweight, low bulk bag suitable for cold, winter temperatures, the Neutrino 600 offers exceptional packability and warmth for its weight. Designed with a narrow mummy fit, for reduced bulk and pack size, and constructed with lightweight, high performance materials. It’s perfect for four season mountain missions.
The Women’s Neutrino 600 is filled with 600g of 800FP, goose down is stabilised in chevron shaped baffles, cleverly designed to reduce the amount of fabric needed compared to traditional horizontal baffles. The trapezoid boxwall baffle construction allows the down to fully loft, eliminates cold spots, and maximises warmth. Additional baffles along the length of the zip and around the neck decrease heat loss, and with an adjustable drawcord around the hood you can cinch the bag around your face. The women’s specific cut is fractionally shorter than the regular bag but is filled with the same weight of down, with a narrower shoulder and marginally wider hip space for comfort and efficiency.
Now built with a recycled nylon lining and recycled Pertex® Quantum outer, it’s wind resistant and a little lighter on the planet too. The down is also finished with a Nikwax, fluorocarbon-free hydrophobic treatment for coping with condensation. It has a ¾ length zip with anti-snag zip guards, a zipped internal stash pocket and comes with a waterproof roll-top compression sack for easy stashing.
Hand-filled in the UK, all our down bags benefit from never having had their down compressed before use, maintaining the down’s loft and warmth.
- Rab Sleep Limit:Rab Sleep Limit: -12°C (10°F)
- EN (13537:2012) Temperature rating:ISO EN: Comfort: -5°C (23°F), Limit: -12°C (10°F), Extreme: -32°C (-26°F)
- Product Code:QSM-93
- 20D Pertex® Quantum recycled nylon ripstop (38gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Lining: 20D Recycled Nylon (38gsm)
- 800FP European Goose Down with Nikwax fluorocarbon-free Hydrophobic Finish
- Weight saving chevron baffle design, reduces down migration and optimises core warmth.
- Trapezoidal boxwall construction with differential cut, to maximise loft and warmth
- Close fitting adjustable neck baffle design for decreased heat loss
- YKK 3/4 length main zip with synthetic filled baffle to trap warmth
- YKK zipped internal stash pocket
- Angled foot box for relaxed sleeping posture
- YKK Anti-snag zip insert and anti snag internal zip guard
- Hand-filled in Derbyshire UK
- This down is RDS certified by Control Union 839597.
- Waterproof roll-top compression sack included
- Main: 100% recycled polyamide. Lining: 100% recycled polyamide
- Tapered Mummy Shape