The VAUDE On Tour Box L 6 is a clearly arranged, large handlebar bag with 6L volume that is attached with the KLICKfix system. A large main compartment, a flat lid compartment and side stretch compartments allow for clear organization. The bag offers higher visibility with reflective strips and more protection for your gear with the integrated rain cover with transparent window and reflective logo print. The bag is easy to detach and carry with you thanks to the strap that is included. The adapter attachment point is located in the back of the bag. A handlebar adapter is not included to give you the choice of attachment options.
- main compartment with zip
- zip pocket in the lid
- front zip pocket
- removable shoulder strap
- fits both “beguided” products
- reflective piping
- KLICKfix attachment not included.
- rain cover: included
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn.
|Weight||590 g - 20 x 26 x 18 cm|
Main fabric – Face: 100% Polyester (thereof 50% recycled); Coating: 100% Polyurethane; 600 D Polyurethane coated 50% recycled; Contrast fabric: 100% Polyester (recycled); 210 D HT Maxi Ripstop Polyurethane coated; Lining: 100% Polyamide; 200 D Polyurethane coated; Rain cover: 100% Polyamide; 190 T Polyurethane coated.