Blending celebrated legacy design elements with a re-imagined modern flair, the updated Pungo delivers a dynamic on-water performance with superior stability, unmatched speed, premium comfort and intelligent outfitting.
The renowned Pungo hull, through rigorous engineering and testing, has reassuring stability without sacrificing performance. Best-in-class speed makes the Pungo the easiest to paddle and most efficient kayak in its class, taking you farther and faster than you ever thought you could.
The patented Phase 3® AirPro seating system is the core of what makes Wilderness Systems the world’s most comfortable kayaks; the Pungo’s comfort and adjustability is built just for you, allowing you to be fully immersed in your on-water experience. The Pungo also integrates the most comprehensive kayak dashboard interface for optimal customization and features. It includes the removable DryTec dry box that allows you to take your valuables with you, two cup holders for your favorite beverage, a recess for the Wilderness Systems Lithium Battery (sold separately), SlideTrax ™ to hold mounts for phones, fishing rods and other accessories, and two mounting platforms for customized accessorizing. A protective and replaceable skid plate, comfortable rigid carry handles, industry-leading storage capabilities, and configurable deck bungee rigging rounds out a robust list of attributes.
Through skillful engineering, the new Pungo features a size for everyone – a 10.5 foot model is a compact package designed to fit a variety of paddlers, a 12 foot model accommodates small and medium-sized paddlers, and a 12.5 foot model for a large fit. The 12.5-foot model accommodates a large fit and was named a “Best Boat of 2019” by Outside Magazine.
Please Note: Seat fabric/trim on Wilderness Systems recreational and light touring kayaks will be updated during the 2020 model year. The functionality of the seat remains unchanged, but the seat may look different than the photo on this page.
- Pungo Carbon Paddle - the lightest weight option with a carbon fiber blade and 100% carbon shaft
- Pungo Glass Paddle - a lightweight and durable option with a resilient fiberglass blade
- Pungo Mesh Deck Pouches - a pair of mesh storage pouches for additional storage
- TrueFit Spray Skirt - for added dryness and warmth
- TrueFit Sun Shield - protect your legs from the sun
- TrueFit Cockpit Cover - for kayak storage
- RAM X-Grip Phone Mount/Base - sold by RAM, this mount/arm/base is the complete set needed to mount your phone in the Pungo Dashboard SlideTrax
- Basic RAM Track Ball with T-Bolt Base - sold by RAM, this is the base that can be matched with a variety of arms/mounts sold by RAM.
|LENGTH: 12' 6" / 381 CM||WIDTH: 29" / 75 CM|
|BOAT WEIGHT: 53 LBS. / 24 KG||COCKPIT LENGTH: 57.75" / 147 CM|
|COCKPIT WIDTH: 22.5" / 57 CM||MAX CAPACITY: 425 LBS. / 193 KG|