RaceX Bodywear Pants Wind (Women's)
Swix RaceX Bodywear has won countless tests over the years. The products are designed for high-intensity activity and are the preferred bodywear by many sportspeople due to the light and elastic fabric. Bodywear Pants Wind have a thin and elastic windproof front panel that doesn't impede a full range of movement. The panel lies outside the original material, which is comfortable against the body with stretch in all directions and seams that do not chafe. The open structure of the fabric holds a thin layer of insulating air against the skin, while offering outstanding breathability and ventilation properties. The material absorbs moisture effectively from the skin and is one of the reasons why the baselayer feels so comfortable and thermo-regulating during intense activity. In addition, the material is fast-drying.
- Ultralight wind protection!
- Lightweight baselayer
- Under 140 gm/sqm
- Fast-drying fibers
- Open knit structure retains insulating air pockets
- Short yarn fibers for a comfortable cotton feel
- Sweat-absorbing structure for training comfort
- High elasticity in both directions of the fabric for an almost-naked feel
- Multi Activity
- Cross Country Skiing