Shuna Carbon 2 Piece Straight Shaft (Standard)
[ shoo - nuh ]
An unforgettable island in the Hebrides chain.
The Shuna is our best-selling premium High Angle blade, designed for those who want mid-sized power for strokes in all directions. The perfect paddle for the coastal play environment, or for those who want a conservative feel through the water to make the miles pass with ease.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Carbon blade construction gives you our lightest swing weight option.
- Mid-sized high angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Countless hours of testing have led us to a feel that is unmatched on the water. Choose our carbon straight shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Available in every paddlers favorite color, Carbon black.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
Shaft Option: Straight
Pieces: 2 Piece
Weight Grams: 673g.
Weight Ounces: 23.75oz.
Length Range: 200cm to 260cm in 5cm increments
Feather Angle: Smart-View Adjustable
Blade Surface Area: 615 cm2
Blade Length x Width: 46cm x 18.25cm
Performance Level: Premium
Blade Design: Carbon, Mid-size blade, Dihedral, Asymmetrical Blade Shape
Blade Shape: High Angle
Shaft Features: Smart-View Adjustable Ferrule System, Standard or Small Diameter Shaft, Carbon - Straight