Strut Crew Lightweight Lifestyle Sock (Men's) - D6060M
Darn Tough Sock Height
|Sock Height||Men / Unisex||Women||Kids|
|No Show Hidden / No Show Invisible||2"||1.75"||—|
|No Show Socks / No Show Tab||3.5"||2.75"||—|
|1/4 (Quarter) Socks||5.5"||5.5"||4"|
|Micro Crew Socks||8.5"||7.5"||6"|
|Over-the-Calf / Knee High Socks||17"||16.25"||13"|
Strut through the office, beer garden or farmer’s market in confidence with crew height, Merino Wool socks that show off your personality. Or keep it hidden. Up to you. Either way, you can still enjoy all-day comfort, a fit that keeps you covered and durability all day, every day.Height: Crew
Pair with: Sneakers, dress shoes, a fire pit
Materials: 61% Merino Wool 35% Nylon 4% Lycra® Spandex
- Men's crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.